Monday, September 04, 2006

The most meaningful movie i watched this year definitely goes to....
Click !!!

It makes me really wanna have a controler like that.. lol..
The almighty controler that pratically control the universe.. Damn cool man.. Dont abuse its power of coz.. if not gonna end up like him XD

I wonder how it looks like to relive ur life in a different perspective.. Relive the happiest moment in life, rewind and replay it over and over again.. Very nice eh..

"Will you still love me in the morning" is really sweet..
But for me, the part that really touched my heart is when he's dieing.. before he took his last breath.. he pointed his middle finger to Ben uttered, "Family comes first".. This is damn saddening leh.. He look so miserable..

I was on the verge of crying.. then the phone rang and its for me.. damn potong stim weih.. lol.. I'm gonna watch it again tmr.. see if i'll cry anot.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home