Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wasted

So there goes my 1st day of my long awaited holiday.. Wasted..
Deng.. Wasted whole day stoning at home only.. boooorrriiing..
Really wanted to go out, but apparently lots of ppl's busy with stuff.. lol XD
Its really so hard to ask ppl out at this time..
Holiday at the wrong time.. Stupid MUFY!
My phone whole day didn't bugde at all.. Sad case leh weih.. lol

Aiks.. Wanna watch Click but its not screening anymore =(
Anyone got DvD ? >.<
Sienz.. There goes my holiday =(

Scars - Paparoach
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel


Broken - Seether
I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away


Totally dig these 2 songs! Especially the chorus..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home