Friday, August 25, 2006

-.o''

Man.. Today ain't a lucky day for me.

Went for futsal today. It started well, but you just cant tell when accident strike. As usual, i'm the keeper (I'm always the starting keeper.. lol). So as I'm diving for a incoming ball, zhen yuan slipped and his knee hit my face.. It happen so fast that both of us cant avoid the collision. So BAM! My head went dizzy n all i heard ppl's muttering something.. lol. Kinda scary actually.. I feel theres a rush of blood running through my head.. I can feel one side of my eye sweeling and there's taste of blood in my mouth..

Went to the doctor for some check up.. Just in case..
My mum was kinda freak out when she say me.. She worried that i'll get paralyze cause her friend's son became a half-cabbage after sustaining a head injury during a sport game =.=''..

So it turn out ok.. No blood in the eye ball.. tho my vission is affected abit..blurr.. a bit only la..
But its still abit reddish lo..
Thank god! I still wanna look at ll's de.. Mana boleh if my eye injured.. XD

Here's how i look like now..



Can't see clearly?

My left eye..

My panda eye..

Got rammed by someone's knee in the face ain't no joke i tell you. I black out for a sec and can still feel my head spinning after an hour of rest on the bench.

Now i looked like a pervert who got punched in the eye for peeping some chick in the dressing room =/
I need a sunglasses >.<''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home