Monday, August 28, 2006

Woohoo

Yes.. Just 2 more days..

Then... Merdeka!! Holiday!! Woohoo!

Been waiting for months for this 2 freaking days of holiday..

Everyday i feel like exploding but i can't cause i surpress myself..

Gonna make use of this 2 days to "explode" gao gao.. lol

48 hours of rest ain't enough honestly..

Not enough time to recharge and refresh..

Haven't really go for any vacation..

Missed so many movies.. So outdated liao.. I didn't even watch Superman..

There's still so many inner conflicts happening..

Trials is in a month time..

I'm still not in nerd-mode..

I'm so doomed..

By the way, anyone interested going to the merdeka celebration at Sunway Surf Beach this wednesday?
*N3mbers, Dr. House and Nip/Tuck are so cool! made me glued to the tv for 3 hours nia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home