Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tagged

Got tagged by yean.. so here goes.. *already heard ppl snoozing liao XD*

Awesome people i wanna meet

My grandparents.. They were gone when i was born..
Gerrard and the whole Liverpool team!
God?


Things i can't live without
My computer
Internet
Computer games
Music
Friends
God?

I wish i could..
be more serious bout my studies instead of slacking around =\..
stop being a computer/internet-addict..
be courageous at the right moment.
be more mature
have better communicate and social skills
make all the mosquito burn in hell.. I kill an average of 5 mosquito/day..grr
turn back time and undo my mistakes.. Things getting really akward now..


I want..

First and foremost, i want my bloody palms to stop dripping SWEAT!!!
acknowledgement, acceptance, respect.
but definitely not rejection and ignorance.
that magical remote control from Click! wahaha ;)..
a backpack holiday to Europe.
a full scholarship? hehe..
a new hairdo, my hair sux! Its more like a bunch of grass than hair =(
nothing more but a place in that special person heart..

Songs that I think are awesome
A Millions years, Night Air, Air Dry, For you I Will - Teddy Geiger
Goodbye My Lover, High - James Blunt (His voice is gay.. but i like the lyrics XD)
Chasing Cars, You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol
Please Forgive Me - Brian Adams
Afterglow - INXS
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Wishing for a falling stars - LFO
Lips of An Angel - Hinder
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Biskitz
Most of David Tao's (Tao Zhe) songs
All of Lee Hom songs!

The list is long la.. lazy to list them out.. lol

How i see myself in 10 years
Still single?
Got my 1st degree, maybe doing my masters?
Got a 40k/year job?
Got my 1st hot ride and drive that special person around?
Lol.. How the heck i know.. Mayb i'll end up in the Tanjung Rambutan leh >.<


Random Facts
err.. Actually i dunno much bout facts..
Hmm.. dunno.. I'll skip this one XD..


As for who i would like to tag.. err... those ppl i linked mayb? thats if they read this tho, which i doubt it XD
It feels so strange, I guess that's change..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home