Saturday, September 02, 2006

Growing up is just a part of life..
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

People come, people leave..



Distance.. is so real yet so abstract..

You found new clique.. Forgot the old ones eventually.. The riff gets bigger until you feel that they are complete strangers to you..

Ironic eh?

Once.. you're so close with them.. The other moment is like you meant nothing to them.. so unsignificant.. so meaningless..

You can trash-talk with them on the surface... but deep inside, there's no connection at all.. There's no honest and sincere conversation..

I always tought i'm the only one thinking this way.. Apparently, there's others who feel the same..

Sometimes.. it really saddens me that once a great friendship just went down into the drain like that.. I really dont know what went wrong.. Maybe they heard something unpleasent bout me.. I don't know.. That sudden change of attitude.. the sudden change of tone.. really hurts me deep inside.. I rather them being frank and shoot me..

Verbal wounds hurts more than physical wounds.. I can't agree more..

I really really tried to reconcile.. tried to talk.. tried to communicate.. like the old times..
but sometimes... the more i say, it just makes the matter worse..

It seems like they're far beyond my reach now..

I think i'm considered lucky to be blessed with people who really understand me.. Tho there's lil conversation between us, they just know whats going on in my mind.. You cant lie to them, cause they know you too well.. You could just call them anytime and tell them all your troubles.. They're just there for you.. To me, thats called buddy..

I took everything for granted.. Being with them everyday makes me feel complacent.. And i didnt take any efforts to maintain that intimacy.. People tends not to appreciate what they have until they lose them.. haiz.. I'm one of them i guess..

Ever seeing your parents go hang out with their old pal? I'm reffering to those parents in mid 60s.. My parent hardly went out with their friends.. I hardly see them call anyone when they're troubled (I inherited this trait >.<.. I rarely call anyone. If it lasted more than 5 mins, that can go into the record book man).. Life makes them mentally strong and tough i guess.. They dont depend on others..



Just shoot me.

*After watching Click, I think i'm an idiot to write bt this post..
I got lots more to catch up if i don't want to end up like him..
Friends are very important, but
"Family comes first."..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home