Thursday, August 24, 2006

Its back!

If you stare at the sky, look far to the horizon.. What will you see?

Its nothing but... HAZE!!!
Yea.. Its back again.. I got no idea why, but its back again!
Damn those fucking Indonesian people.. Fuck them..
When the air gets hazy, i'll get annoyed easily; when i'm annoyed, i'll become hot temper.
Damn.. Those smoke is irritating la.. Every year similliar things happen over and over again.
When will they stop.. Deng them man.. Really..

Plus, its so frustrating when I'm here squenching my brain to prepare for test whilst SAM ppl are relaxing n enjoying their holiday.. No offence tho.
Got so fucking annoyed by the test n my results are deteriorating..
I just screwed up my com science test nicely today.. how can u expect me to write a program in 10 mins?? im so cha leh weih.. =.=''
I need a break nia..
The only holiday i got till the final is Merdeka Day :(
Sienzz..

Plus.. tmr got FUCKING ENGLISH TEST!! I fucking hate the good for nothing useless theme study shit.. Coz i got no idea htf n wtf we need to do it.. Screw it la..
ps: sry for those vulgar words.. too stressed out n something's troubling my mind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home