Sunday, September 03, 2006

Gerrard! You're my man!


England Vs Angora
5 - 0

Yet another convincing win.
Another promising display of England.
Way way way better when Ericson is in charge.

1 Goal, 1 Assist.
Need to say more?
Gerrard is definitely my man of the match! wahahaha


Gerrard!! Ya my man!!

Pity Hargreaves tho, 2 shots on the post and it bounced out.
It not, it would have been 7 or 8 goal win over Angora.

I wonder why McLaren include Richardson and Brown in the squad tho.
I dont think they're good enough to be in the England squad.
Nevertheless, its an entertaining game.
Anyhow, time to sleep d.. I just slept 2 hours yesterday o.o''

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown & Richardson MU one ma. Of cos in 1st team la. Hehe... Dun forget Mcclaren ex MU assistant manager k. MU ROX !!!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home