Sunday, August 27, 2006

And the bad luck continues..

So it happens that im on a bad luck streak..

As usual, every Sunday i drive to n fro to church..

I saw a couple of ppl's car broke down. And i laughed at them.
HUGE mistake man..

So as i was driving home just now, what would should have been a 15mins of comfortable drive became a 2 hour plus of hell.. lol..

I decided to try the longer road- tru the highway.. again, HUGE mistake..
As i was driving, i smell somethings weird in the air-con and theres a freaky sound..

I look at the meter.. its almost overheat.. lol.. I'm laughing at ppl this morning and now its my turn.. Karma man.. Karma.. lol XD

Immediately i stop the car.. Waliao... When we open the hutch, saw stim coming out..tssstttt like that >.<.. Sienzz lo.. the car is so overheat that after we pour all the water we had its still szilling hot =.=''.. So what.. call for help lo.. Deng.. My friend who suppose to come and help us, their car overheat oso and we ran out of water.. =.='' He twist the cap n the whole thing just pop! Boiling water shot out from his car like a fountain and land right onto us.. lol.. We're dancing like a maniac who is standing on hot live coal.. ><

sienzzz... We end up stranded in the middle of the highway under the scorching sun.. Inside the car is like a conventional oven i tell u. Hot until can die.. Outside so sunny hot until can dry....

Hong was kind enough to stop by when he's on his way to makan.. Got some water but it still wont do any good.. lol..

Luckily its quite near my home n my bro is at home :D.. He came with lots of water, full enough to fill 2 tanks of car.. Just arrive home safe and sound.. gotta get that thing fixed asap.. if not it'll be my mum's turn tmr o.o''

So thats it. Hope this bad luck streak does not continue.. It screwed up my sunday nicely :(
I wonder why ppl visit n nvr tag anymore o.o''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home