Sunday, September 03, 2006

When the Stars Go Blue..



I lie down on the grass, staring to the sky.. The sky is bright tonight, but shrouded by cloud, just like my mind now..

Its still and peaceful. Quite and calm. All i can hear is the sound of the crickets in the bush and the sound of the gentle breeze brushing the leaves of the trees.. Its really a cossy and comfortable lying on the grass..

I wish that someone is here watching the night sky with me.. staring at the sky whole day long.. Lying there whole night long with me.. I can sleep there thorugh out the night.. cept that i might been robbed or chopped into pieces when i woke up..

She doesn't have to be the most beautiful being in the whole world.. She doesn't have to be rich and famous.. All that matter is that she happy when seeing me, that she appreciates me.. Her presence is more than enough to make me happy for the rest of the day..

Lion is running around me in circles, sniffing and peaing. I wonder if he's missing someone too.. He's 6 years old already.. If he's lucky, he is a father of 5 pups by now.. lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home