Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy happy

Wow! I'm so surprise n delighted.
Never in my whole school life..
I scored a 40/40 for my Physics CT..
100% ! =)
First time leh... Not even in my dreams.. lol..
I still remember failing Bro.John super hard physics exam miserably..
I still remember the fear of facing physic exam in high school.. XD
My physics sucks one la.. Lady Luck is with me tat day =)

Mufy CT is relatively easier compare to other courses..
I know 100% for physic CT is common for MUFY la..
Its my 1st time ma.. let me syok sendiri can? lol

Next target: 100% for spec maths O.O''

1 Comments:

Blogger fannymatt said...

Fuck.. I fuck up my Spec maths test.
Thats the toll i have to pay for not studing..
This time dun fail oso cannot liao.
:(

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home