Monday, August 14, 2006

Woot?!

Today those Monash peeps came and gave us a brief talk bout the course offered in Monash U. We got a couple of booklet and the latest Monash Undegraduate Course Guide =)..

Initially, i was looking forward of doing Mechanical/Design in Aussie. Yea, its expensive XD.. i know but theres always scholarship mar.. But then... when i take a closer look at the brochure, to my horror... It requires a suitable background in aspect of ART and design.. O.O''

ART?? O.o'' U ppl know la.. My artistic sense is very very limited de.. lol.. If u want me to draw a blueprint of a machine or something, that is still within my reach.. but an ART FOLIO!?? I cant never draw as good as YeeShuang or be as good as Yeanz in photoshop.. Hell no =.=''.. The only thing i know to draw is a rose =\.. sienz lo.. There goes my dream >.<''.. Haiz.. I guess the only option left is mechanical.. lolx.
-
-
-
-
-

Well.. Usually, guy dont cry in front of others... But today a friend of my did.
Guys only cry when they're REALLY sad.. Ppl's pity will only make them feel worse. All we need is some space alone n time to lick our wounds...

He had a heartbreak.. We cant do anything but stay beside him. Words wont make him feel better. Its sad to see them like this.. Weeks ago they were still the sweetest couple.. haiz..

Not that i nvr cried b4, in fact, i cry alot.. especially when watching movie, even cartoons XD. But i assure u, im no cry baby.. Thats called passionate! =)

I remember the 1st time i cried my whole heart out.. thats when my first lil puppy died.. >.<'' But then, i got used to it. My dog(s) always seems to die in a horrible way.. crushed by cars, poisoned, stolen, virus infections =.=''.. Eventually i stop crying when my dog dies, my heart already too numb to cry. XD..

Btw.. Nip/Tuck is a awesome new series! Must watch !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home