Monday, September 11, 2006

Can't believe its time already.. Few months ago we're eating at Kayu and he's struggling whether to go or not to go.. Now, his made up his mind and he's leaving on monday.. In fact, its only a few hours from now :(..

He threw a farewell party at his house few days ago.. I really enjoy the atmosphere there. There's some touching moment, some highgei moment n some really funny moment.. haha..

Shu Haur n Ka Hoe are awesome with their piano.. very very talented indeed.. haha.. We kinda had a mini concert where SH played n sing couple of his song.. geng.. I wish i can write song like that.. If he write a song for me, i would have married him XD..

Haha.. I salute Han.. Your my man-of-the-night man.. haha..

I didn't bring my camera.. But there's loads of photo here.. All credit to Caleb.. He took a total of 565 pic! siao :D..

So yeah.. All the best to Shu Haur man.. Take care.. Bon Voyage..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speechless...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home