Monday, August 07, 2006

Good temper?

A friend of mine told me that i don't have a temper.
Even if someone stab me at the back or poison my food, i'm still unaware of it.
Hmm.. thats good or bad?

Dang.. Maybe i'm the mr. nice guy who always takes what people say and wont snort.
You people nvr see me shout back at people..
Its not because i'm a chicken or what..
I'm just too afraid that i might hurt someone feeling..

But heck, you don't wanna see me lose my temper.
I can be a bloody scary person when i lost my head..
When rage consumed me, i'm not the person you wanna mess with..
I broke a air-cond bus window with my bare hands..
I almost kill my dog with a stick because it bit me..

Kind people often get bullied..
Deng.. I need to show my temper liao la..
If not ppl think I'm easy to take for granted..
Someday, when i lose my temper, i think i'll kill someone.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home