Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cool.. I broke 2 personal records today

1. I'd not eaten anything in 24 hours!XD
The last time i swallowed anything was at 11am+ yesterday. After that, i was too bz preparing for physics n totaly ignored my stomach. Then, went for futsal after the test. No wonder i felt bit weird n nausea during the match la. I can't even run more than 10 minutes. I felt like throwing up every now and then...n conceded a lots of stupid goal due to my carelessness. I've hit the sack right after i came back from futsal, with an empty stomach. I guess my body cant stand it n went into a semi-comma state.. XD

So.. Basically, i missed my dinner, breakfast n lunch(?).. heh.. too lazy to go n da bao XD

2. Yea.. I was literally in comma.. i slept for 14+ hours leh weih!
Dun play play.. I doubt anyone can break that.. muahaha.. i went to bed at 8pm and wake up around noon. Cool ~ My personal best is 12 hours only.. wow.. i din know im such a pig.. haha..



Heh.. This is an unpublish poetry of Yeanz.. hehe..
watever..

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

wa..haha..wat the? how u tahan for not eating whole day? anyway..that's not good..

8:44 PM  
Blogger fannymatt said...

hehe.. i oso dunno how i tahan one.. lol..
btw.. theres always a tagbox to leave ur msg :)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home