Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Woah.. Its finally over.. stupid presentation.. Nothing but trouble.. Printing, photocopying, memorising, practising -.-''.. sienz.. Glad thats over.. This week is packed with annoying test and stupid presentation.. still got Spec Maths and ComScience to go -.-''

I know i'm not a good presenter.. I'm too tense n too nervous, my hands were trembling, luckily my palms did not sweat like a sprinkle.. lol.. The result was not uber good, but i'm contented with it =)

I kinda make a mess this morning. I never thought that i'll become so fat in a few months.. I barely fit into my prom pants XD.. I always took pride with my huge tummy, just nvr thought that its so.. bloated... thats a size 32 pant leh.. Can you imagine how fat i am now >.<

Cheer 2006 was fun.. Calyx is awesome, they rocked the house! They perform really well, but sadly, we lost.. Maybe its because of me supporting them.. lol.. All the team i support lost lately... Argentina.. Spain.. Brazil.. England... I bring bad luck to the team XD.. Guess its not our turn yet. They did really well.. I'm sure that they're among the top 10. Maybe in a year or two, we will be the new champs =)

Ah.. Theres one thing i regret tho.. I didn't take pics of those cheerleaders! No eyes-cream liao D:
My feeling towards her is growing day by day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home