Monday, May 22, 2006

Goodluck !

This week is going to be hell for all SAM and MUFY students cause its our mid cource exam. Lol.. so peeps, all the best in your exam!

We should be grateful. Hell doesn't last as long as it used to be in secondary school. Its just 5 days! I mean, compare to secondary school, this is heaven. The memories of us holding our books, trying to memorize all those shit, is still vivid in my mind. And that lasted for at least 2 weeks! wtf.. At least now, there's only 5 or 6 subjects for us to swallow. So things ain't that bad after all. Haha.

As for me, my exam only last for 3 days :D After that then i'm free ! lolol
I just want a place in her heart...

3 Comments:

Blogger sinister kisses said...

true...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Mun Yee said...

mattt!!! you have my bestest wishes for ur exams!!
GAMBATEH oh!! work hard for the only 3days .. then .. party hard ! :)
take care

9:06 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

hey matt! last for 3 days oni? so nice!! all the best n gambate! :p

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home