Tuesday, June 27, 2006


oo.. I think i'm in love with musical movie. lol.. Just watch Disney's High School Musical. I love it!
Chunted music, pretty girls n boys.. yeah! This movie rocks! I love all of the song, especially the theme song "Break Free".. Man.. i just love it!

There's some setback tho.. The storyline is typical.. heh.. who cares when there's pretty gal in the move XD.. And yea.. they sound very different when they sing.. Its like they suck helium gas O.o.. hehe..

Oh yea, if you guys are looking for the soundtrack... just click here.. hehe.. i uploaded it for u guys.. hoho =)
Here's the link to its official site..

"Take The Lead" is another musical movie i recommend.. hehe.. This is movie is more to dancing tho.. Tango style! haha.. man.. I'm soo in love with musical movie.
I'm a coward.. I just wanna say how much i love her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home