Friday, July 07, 2006

The Finale

Azzuri VS Les Bleus

Who will emerge as the new world champion?
Who will take home the Cup of Life?
France? Italy?

This is the last chance for Zidane, Thuram and Makelele to life the cup for the 2nd time. They better throw everything they got in it. If not, they surely will lose to the mighty Azzuri. XD
Not that i like France or what, just that they beat Portugal makes me support them only.. haha

I have a bad feeling France will lose tho. Cause every team i support will lose, and im supporting France >.<

Today is Germany VS Portugal tho. I bet its gonna be a boring game. Really hope that the Germans will own those Portugese. Fcking hate Ronaldo. Looking forward to see him cry again. Muahahha...

Feels really good to see him cry. He deserves it.


I want to see him cry like this again. Fcking hate him.


Another one! Muahaha.. Makes me so happy.
Got any new pic of him crying? I would love to have some.. muahaha
I dunno wat to do now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home