Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fcuk KFC

SCREW KFC!!

No. Let me rephrase it..

FUCK KFC!!

Its a farewell party for my church teacher. And we went to the KFC somewhere in state. So yea.. Everything was good, the chicken, the wedges, the fries.. All cept for the drinks..

The coke was good. but something else in it makes everything taste like rotten fish.

I have a weird habbit. I like to chew on ice after i finished my food. As is was scooping out the icecube, some "thing" caught my eye. I dashed to the toilet and puked instantly after i saw that "thing".

Im gotta be the "luckiest" person on earth. Guess what i found in my drinks..

A FUCKING COCKROACH!!!!

A DAMN FUCKING COCKROACH FROZEN INSIDE THE ICE CUBE!!!

What are the odds? beats me.. Im so lucky.. -.-''

I was gonna take a pic of it and perhaps, sue the management to get some money wahahaha, but my friend took it and show the cashier before i could snap a pic -.-''. And she got me a new orange juice.. great... -.-''

If this is USA, im so gonna sue KFC.. get some cash to buy my iPod..

The fact that i drank a coke soaked with cockroach-icecube killed my appetite -.-''. Its so disgusting leh weih...

Im so not going to any KFC or any fast food anymore..
Who knows what i'll get next time ><.

---------------------------------------------------

Tagged twice, not once! XD haha..
This looks interesting to do.. Here goes..

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers , give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


How are you feeling today?
Tyler Hilton - Glad
Glad? hmm.. not quite.. but yea.. Im glad for everything.

Will you get far in life?
Snow Patrol - Chasing Car
Err.. I dont get it.. guess i'll get quite far?

How do your friends see you?
Seether. feat Amy Lee - Broken
Hell yeah! Im darn broke. hehe.. n maybe a lil mentally broken XD

Will you get married?
James Blunt - So Long Jimmy
wth that suppose to mean? so im gonna dump my wife, Jimmy?? Thats gay....

What is your best friend's theme song?
James Blunt - Cry
Cry on my shoulder. I'm a friend.
Wow.. what a friend! :)

What is the story of your life?
Aerosmith - Crying
-.-'' why cry again? means my life sucks? :(

What was high school like?
U2 - All Because Of You
Its great.. but its all because of me? wah.. din know tat..

How can you get ahead in life?
INXS - Pretty Vegas
yeah man.. I'll go to vegas gamble n make a fortune.. o.o''

What is the best thing about your friend?
Three Doors Down - Let Me Go
You love me but you don't know who i am.

What is in store for this weekend?
Rob Thomas - Ever The Same
yea.. its still gonna be the same.. sucky..

What song describe you?
Nickleback - Savin' Me
Somebody save me! Final's tmr!!

To describe your grandparents?
Simple Plan - Untitled
hmm.. We're kinda estranged.. I barely know them cause i didn't have the chance to see them..

How is your life going?
Teddy Geiger - Seven Days Without You
huh??

What song will they play at your funeral?
Teddy Geiger - These Wall
hmm.. i guess its ok... i love this song anyway.

How does the world see you?
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
wah.. im not a slacker la... lol

Will you have a happy life?
Brian McKnight - Back At One
I have to start all back at one to be happy? :O

What do your friends really think of you?
Fort Minor - Remember The Name
O.Oa?

Do people secretly lust after you?
Teddy Geiger - Look Where We Are Now
3 T.G song -.-.. Err.. i guess thats a yes? nahh.. who would lust after a guy with a bloated belly ><

How can i make myself happy?

Gavin Degraw - I Don't Wanna Be
Cool! I wanna be myself! base on my own principle, not others.

Will you ever have children?
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Where'd my children go? shyt..

Since my tagboard is so deserted or most of them already been tagged..
I guess i'll tag..... no one :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home