Monday, October 16, 2006

Look at that baby!

Haha.. Just watched Rob-B-Hood.. Heck.. Its an awesome movie! Action, comedy, love, cute baby.. you name it! I laugh my ass off during the entire show.. Yea.. I need the laugh badly.. hehe.. Those who haven't watch it, ya better do so. Ya wont regret it! heh..
-
-
-
I set 2 goals for myself:

1. Im not on9 anymore until the finals over. Been online-ing 24/7 for a week, and it really kills my intention to go on9 anymore. So boring.. Well, mayb dl-ing OTH n check mail.. haha.. Time to get serious. 2 weeks left b4 my finals. I need to do something bout my english. It sucks! :(

2. Seriously, imma work my ass out to make my huge belly disappear.. haha.. Im just 18, but i got a waistline of a 50 year old man ><.. Im proud of it actually. not until i found out that waistline obesity will lead to cardiac diseases...so.. neh.. i dun wanna take the risk lol.. XD

yea.. so no more on9.. and 10 more OTH to go! :)


Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.
-Lucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home