Saturday, October 14, 2006

Beside One-Tree-Hill-ing, stoning and rotting at home, there's nothing much i did in my holidays. So yea.. its a sucky holiday XD..

*Well.. I'm starting DOTA now.. haha.. just to kill boredom.. cant risk of getting addicted to it 2 weeks before finals.. lol

I'm at episode 11, but im already addicted to it. What can i say? OTH rocks! haha.. I did learn something from OTH tho.. frenship, family, *marriage? lol.. Well, i do realise something. You have to fight to win something.. frendship especially.. heh.. Friends are the most important ppl to us after family.. So yea.. appreciate every1 around ya.. its time to catch up and patch up with friends..

Lucas is my favourite character other than Brooke.. hehe.. The way he deal with friendship, family, challenges is really inspiring.. heh.. too bad its fiction, but he still very cool..

Haiz.. Hols sucks.. I wonder how im gonna survive after finals.. 3 months of stoning and rotting.. ><''..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home