Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One-Tree-Hill-ing til hols ends

Hmm.. I almost made my com overloaded.. lol

Due to the boringness n kekosongan of my holidays, i dl-ed 7 episodes of 1.3.Hill yesterday.. lol.. Thats like 2 GB of stuff.. But i sure didn't regret dl-ing them, cause they are crackers! haha.. now i need to find a place to backup them.. I want an iPod -_-''..

My holidays very dull 1 la.. I literally got no life.. lol XD..

Currently im at season3 episode 5, thats damn slow man.. stil loads to catch up.. haha..

Well, i sure learn sumthing bout cheerleaders..
1. Cheerleaders are delicious *grins*
2. Cheerleaders are fierce O.O''
3. They can punch! real hard.. haha..

Hmm.. Mayb i should just go and buy the whole collection of it.. save time n energy.. fake one la of coz.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home