Sunday, July 30, 2006

Punching bag

Man.. I need a punching bag..
or better.. an undead monkey for me to shoot XD
at least its fun n can release stress.. lol
Theres this weird feeling inside me.
I'm gonna explode sooner or later. So bored!
hehe..
-
-
-
Btw.. I am super annoyed by those chain mail.
"You must send this to bla bla bla and bla bla bla will happen to you in XYZ days"
wtf? nonsense..
If those are friendship or love related, maybe i will forward la.. depends on my mood.
But i fcking hate those chain mail which sort of cursing you for not doing this n such.. n it says you have to forward to other ppl to change ur luck..

wth? Forward to other ppl, that means you transfer your bad luck to others.. Getting benefit from others misery is way against my principle..

Recently i recieve a really weird chain mail.. It gives me the creeps..
There's an eerie picture.. A guy taking a photo in the jungle with a ghosly figure behind him..
wtf.. thinking of this pic sent a chill down my spine.. I know i know.. Technology is advance today and that might me a hoaz.. but the thing is just weird la..
And it ask me to forward to 13 ppl.. hehe.. who's gonna be the unlucky 13? XD

Hmm.. I think i'll just keep it in my inbox.. lol.. I'm not superstitious or what.. Caution wont hurt right?

Don't say i din warn you.. Those who wanna see it.
Click here.
hehe.. if u look closer, near the women there.. its been cut and pasted.. heh.. so its a hoax! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home