Friday, July 28, 2006

Boring..

PS: This going to be a boring n meaningless post

One word, boring.
Lifes so boring. Its so meaningless.

Specifically, college is boring. Everyday you go to college, listen to lecture, then go home and revise. Sounds typical, but boring.. Mufy is different. I hate the lecture style. Although you can make lots of friends, but its hard to get anywhere further beyond that. Every 1 hour we just split up and go for different class. I just can't get use to this.

Everytime when i see someone, its like,
"Hei!"
"Hello,"
"So hows bla bla bla"
"Ok ok la. Just now bla bla bla.. then bla bla bla"
"ooo.. Then c ya later la"
"Sure, c ya around"

=.=''

Its just like that.. Short and straight to the point. Nothing more.. Even till now, there's still some person i don't know their name in my class. Maybe thats just my problem.. heck..

Its more boring when i got home. Nothing to do cept study (i DON'T study unless i have exam the next day, i'm just too lazy for that), online n play games.. If i lucky, someone might call or sms me, which is almost impossible. If not, then i'm all by myself. Well.. I do sms ppl, but not that often. And i don't call ppl. Honestly, i don't feel quite comfortable talking over the phone n im not good at it.. My bad..

Life is so boring.. so meaningless.. so dead..
I want something interesting, something exciting, a challenge, anything. As long as it spices up my life and make me feel alive.. yes.. alive.. Living without a purpose and goal is like living dead. For now, i can't see whats my purpose and goal...

Alive.. Now i can understand why ppl join gang. To feel alive. They feel alive at the moment they exchange their fists, when they bleed. That pain makes them feel alive. I feel so dead.. liek a zombie..so tired of col life.. its just so damn boring.. I need a break.. lol
-
-
-
I watched sunset today.
Its beautiful, quiet and peaceful.. The weather was great and the atmosphere was good.
My anger, frustrations, all just went down the drain..
The last time i watch a sunset was in Taiwan.. lol.. so looong ago.
I like the feeling.. hmm.. maybe i go watch sunrise tmr..
Guys dun cry.. Guess i'll just bleed till i sleep

1 Comments:

Blogger Mun Yee said...

matt!!@!! hope u do check ur comments and read this!! cos for some unknown reason.. i simply cant leave u a tag and cant read wat have ppl said .. anyhoo .. i just wanna send u my warmest regard matt! ..

life is so colourful and everchanging as well as challenging.. i'm sure u treasure heaps of lil things tat occur yea?? NEVER take things for granted .. yea ..even tho studying is dull and monotonous .. mufy course maybe boring .. but hey pal .. it's a blessing tat we are recieving education .. so tat in the future we can serve .. :)

u dun have to bleed .. just have to open up ur heart matt .. things arent as bleak as wat they may have been .. cheer up k??
i always have u in my prayers :)

do take care k?? dont feel alone .. cos u're never alone .. just look inside ur heart k??

take care :)

xoxo love ya! muakz
munyee

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home