Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Aftermath

Its been a few days after that dreadful event. And i'm still haven't fully recovered from it. I know i know.. My result ain't that bad, but when i compare to others, it ain't that good either.. Theres always this feeling of envy, or should i say, jealousy inside of me.. Then i'll start ranting again, if only i had their result..blah blah blah..

Heck, why am i comparing my result with others in the 1st place =.=''. I won't feel this away if i don't bother bout ppls result. Guess this is the so called "kiasu" spirit.. I should be contented with my result.. Tho,thats impossible. Humans are greedy beings. Its our nature..

But i still don't get it.. WTH in the world our class EST is so screwed up.. =.=''
I'm 1000% sure the examiner is blind. They just don't care as long as they're paid.. Its impossible only several of us got A n the rest got B.. SCREWED them.. !@#$%
Maybe its just sheer luck. Maybe we got an idiot to mark our paper.. I dunno.. Wateva la.. I'm definitely going to appeal!

Anyhow, my parents are quite happy with my results.. Mainly becaue that i got better result than one of my nephew >.>.. Oh yea.. MY sis promise to get a mp3 for me, as a belated birthday present and SPM reward.. 2 in 1.. And she use credit card point to change summore.. lol..


Here's how it looks like
Pretty much looks like a iPod (without the LCD screen) huh? lol.. Dont be fool by its cover. It actually has 0 memory in side.. yea.. 0 mb.. i have to buy my own SD card to store song =.=''.. Basic mp3 function..play, pause n forward >.>.. so called "Coolkit D2'' mp3 player.. Wateva lar.. At least now i got a simple n working mp3 player lo.. But i doubt it will last long, not with my sweaty palm.. lol.. Now i oni realise... iPod is soo damn cool... I want a iPod.. darn..

Okok la... At least i got sumthing.. better than nothing.. lol.. Next Xmas present --> mini iPod.. haha
Glad to see ur happy n smilling now



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]fannymattz.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research displays that closely 50% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home