Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pasar malam night..

Yea.. i know.. pasar malam only mar..wats so special.. to be honest.. I've nvr been to a pasar malam for years.. The last time i went there was... err... since primary school? lol XD.. haha.. Guess my night life was not tat pleasant after all.. lol

hmm.. Why go pasar malam? well.. felt kinda boring n just had this sudden idea to go to pasar malam lo.. Plus, just had my exam..need a break coz i screwed my english paper.. haiz.. So i ask hong ,keat n kah ee to go..since the pasar malam is near ke's house.. Dat ke la.. she wait for us outside her house.. swt.. we told her we'll call her de ma.. she sot sot liao.. lol

I'm like a kampung boy when we're there.. Theres so many ppl.. so much food to eat.. so many DVDs.. lol.. To my surprise.. almost all the ppl there is chinese.. got quite lot of ll oso lo..haha... Feel like eating all those 小吃 la.. looks n smell good.. Its just like the 夜市in Taiwan.. the atmosphere was great.. just tat taiwan was way lot crowded n fun n more ll.. lolx.. I miss those day.. haiz..

We just loiter around.. stopping to buy some food lo.. Deng the DVD seller ler... i ask him how much per DVD.. n he say :"Leng zai..want ham dai mar?" =.='' He say so loud made me pai seh only.. Mayb becoz i'm standing infront of those hd gua.. deng.. He speak in cantonese i dunno wat he's talking about.. so i just nod my head lo.. swt.. later ke tell me i only realise wat tat fella said..

Then tk come to join us late.. he said he came from grandma house wor... well..excuse only la.. haha.. We stop by a shop n makan lo.. Ke say got stall have very nice char kuey tiao wor.. so we went there n eat lo.. I think its around a restaurant call Steven Corner or sumthing... dunno lol XD.. the 奶茶 is not bad.. Next time buy again.. haha..

Mayb next thursday we'll go again lo.. since its holiday and i have nothing much to do.. haha..
Till then.. Adieu..
She's beautiful..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home