Thursday, March 02, 2006

Finally 18 !

Lol.. Been waiting for so long for this moment.. No more restriction for watching 18pl movie (esp 18sx)! lolx..

Kindda sad.. coz there's no 29th of Feb this year! dang.. Apparently lots of ppl don't know when is my birthday.. neither do i...dont ask me.. >.<'.. There's no 29 this year.. Felt quite moody at 1st.. Coz been waiting for whole morning but not even a wish from anyone.. Thats on 28th Feb of coz.. Eventually those wishes came in.. flooding my msgbox =) I was delighted n touched.. Even got a sms from MunYee, all the way from Aussie =) .. Of coz i got wish her la.. wont forget her de.. we same birthday mar.. Tho its not as fun as previous year tho.. We're all scattered n seperated liao.. Oh well.. used to it liao.. Since i nvr really celebrate it XD.. The good thing is.. no "kai bao".. ha! My sis promised to buy me a mp3.. Hell yeah... finally.. been waiting for so long for this thing.. As for my birthday wish... Hope every1 get very good result for SPM lo... new friends.. everybody healthy, safe n sound.. lots more la.. n... ermm.. must find a gf this year! Muahaha... Desperate liao.. lolx So.. i would like to say.. THANK YOU! Ya all rocks! N u guys owe me a present.. Muahahaha.. jkjk.. Present is not important.. A simple sms is all i need.. plus, its not "officially" my birthday .. now i'm 4.5 years old.. haha.. Have to wait for 2 years more.. I'll definitely throw a party..heh.. i promise..
But still... something's missing.. i felt so hollow..deep in my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home