Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You'll never walk alone!

Liverpool won! wahhahaha.

Suck it.. I overslept i missed the whole match..
i woke up only manage to watch the last 15 mins -.-''
But im glad i woke up.. the penalty damn ci gek haha

We're in the final for the 2nd time in 3 years.. If we win then damn chun man hahaha.

I knew we'll make it to the final since the start of this competition :D
CH, i hate to say this... but i told u so wahahaha..

I still believe my prediction will come true tonight..
Liverpool n AC Milan final!! :)

I love to see mourinho face after the match. What a sore loser he is..

and i quote Gerrard,

"I think he was a bit disrespectful calling us a little club," Gerrard said. "Two finals in three years -- not bad for a little club."

:D

---------------------------------

DAMN THE FUCKING PROFESSION!!

I'M NOT ARCHITECT OR ANY MATHS GENIUS..

HOW ARE U SUPPOSE WE CAN COME UP WITH 2 DIFFERENT DESIGN FOR A MUSEUM!!??
2 DIFFERENT FLOOR PLAN N EXTERIOR SKETCH?! WTF? -.-

ITS MAKING ME INSANE N SO STRESSED OUT FUCK!


# Edit

My prediction came true. Liverpool - AC Milan final again woohoo..
Now i got a bad feeling liverpool will lose in final d =\

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home